Med-Hire, one of Atlanta’s leading medical recruiting firms, is looking for a dynamic Practice Manager busy specialty practice in the Conyers/Lithonia area.
This person will assume the responsibility of leading and directing the daily operations as outlined by the Practice Owner/Physician. This position works in concert with the physician director in overseeing administrative, financial, and developmental activities of the practice.
Essential job responsibilities expected of the incumbent include
- Oversees the daily operations of the organization by creating and implementing policies and procedures.
- Develops and implements short- and long-term work plans and objectives working with assigned supervisors and/or key personnel in all departments.
- Develops guidelines for prioritizing work activities, evaluating effectiveness and modifying activities as necessary. Ensures that office is staffed appropriately.
- Recruits and hires employees.
- Supports and upholds established policies, procedures, objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection control, regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Knowledge of medical practices, terminology and reimbursement policies.
Performance requirements include
- Financial Operations:
- Personnel Management:
- Regulatory Compliance and Service Standards
- Strategic Planning and Practice Development
- Facilities/Equipment Management
- Other Duties as Required
Education, Experience, and Abilities
- Completion of high school or equivalent, college level business management preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in a medical practice environment, preferably in a dermatology office.
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Strong financial background with previous experience in physician office billing systems, accounts payable, general ledger, tax reporting and budgeting.
- Demonstrable experience in personnel management and administration of payroll systems.
- In-depth knowledge of compliance, personnel law, workplace safety, and other regulatory issues pertaining to group practice.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Decisive leadership with above-average judgment.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to anticipate critical issues and design effective interventions.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of computer and software programs.
This is a direct placement opportunity and our client is ready to hire quickly. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit your resumes for IMMEDIATE consideration.