Med-Hire is working with a busy pediatric practice in Dunwoody seeking an LPN or CMA with extensive experience working in children’s health.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of two years of recent experience working as a LPN or medical assistant in a private practice.
- Phlebotomy and lab processing, including in office testing.
- Complete patient intake, including vital signs, review of medical history and medication profiles
- Prepare patients and assist physicians for in office procedures
- Maintain appropriate and thorough charting/documentation
- Work closely with clinical team to provide comprehensive patient care
- Ability to multitask and work well with all office departments
- Must be flexible to rotate weekends if necessary
Medical Assistant Certification or Registration must be through one of the following organizations:
- American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- American Medical Technologists (AMT)
- American Registry of Medical Assistants (ARMA)
- National Healthcareer Association (NHA)
- National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
Experience in family or internal medicine a plus. You must also have a current CPR Certification through the American Heart Association.
This is a full-time, direct placement opportunity, NOT a temporary or temp-to-hire position and our client is interviewing NOW and ready to hire. If you have recent experience working in a pediatric or family practice and you LOVE this specialty, please send your resume today for IMMEDIATE consideration!