We are looking for a seasoned internal medicine MA/Lab Assistant with outstanding interpersonal skills for a full-time position. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who enjoys taking care of patients and desires the luxury of time to do so in an unhurried, more focused environment.
- Ensure the highest level of empathy, kindness, and understanding in delivering patient care.
- Contribute to the professional atmosphere required by the physicians and staff.
- Maintain the strictest level of patient confidentiality.
- Assist the practice in delivering the highest level of operation and clinical standards.
- Ensure effective, ongoing communication between practice physicians/staff and corporate leadership.
- Develop relationships with key specialists in order to facilitate patient care.
- Must be a seasoned professional; internal medicine medical assistant with experience working in a CLIA waived lab setting.
- Appreciation of the unique nature of our healthcare delivery and related demands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly developed listening ability.
- Experience and ability to draw blood with ease.
- Experience and ability to perform proficiently with x-ray, spirometry, EKG, audiogram, and injections.
- Able and willing to comply with company and industry operational standards and requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Aptitude for operation of and troubleshooting computer software programs.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team.
- Demonstrated integrity, professional maturity, and leadership skills.
- Experience with eClinical Works is highly desirable.
- All candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.
|Job Category||Medical Assistant|