Med-Hire is seeking an experienced medical front office representative for a busy OBGYN practice in Marietta! This person will greet patients as they come in, gather/verify demographic information, verify insurance and collect any out-of-pocket dues (including self-pay dues), schedule appointments, answer phones, and other duties.
**This position is very challenging and requires memorization and focus. The candidate will be heavily involved in scheduling and maintaining each physician’s schedule. Strong scheduling experience is preferred.**
Since this person will be the first person the patient sees when they arrive and the last person the patient will see when they leave so the front office rep must:
- Be poised and professional
- Be able to handle stressful situations
- Have great customer service skills
- Have genuine empathy
- Be able to make patients feel a little more comfortable
The qualifications for this role include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in a medical front office
- Strong scheduling experience preferred
This is a temp-to-hire position. My client is interviewing and is ready to hire NOW. For immediate consideration, please send your resume TODAY!