This position is primarily responsible for coordinating all functions necessary for an efficient and productive flow of patients between check-in, treatment, and check-out. This position is a point-of-contact for all non-clinical patient service including managing the patient scheduling process; collecting, posting, and depositing patient payments; maintaining patient charts and electronic medical records; maintaining the front desk area; and providing outstanding customer service to our patients. This will be a 30 – 39 hour work week.
- Greet patients and direct them accordingly
- Answer incoming telephone lines
- Electronic Scheduling/Book appointments
- Data Entry
- Verify current personal and financial information
- Verify insurance benefits/obtain authorizations as needed to process patient for services
- Check patients out
- Collecting money over the counter
- Faxing and Filing and perform any other duties assigned
- Must have 1 year of previous knowledge in a medical office environment.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Previous experience with medical software preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, CPT, and ICD9/ICD10 coding.
- Team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on excellent customer service.
- Be flexible with your hours.
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Be organized, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
|Job Category||Front Office Coordinators|