Med-Hire is currently seeking a front desk/scheduler for a busy practice in Buckhead!
The position is going to be interchangeable between the front desk check-in/out and scheduling. The training they provide enables staff to cover either position.
- Answer phone calls and direct them appropriately
- Schedules follow up appointments
- Obtain accurate patient and insurance information, collecting copays (TOS) and deductible amounts
- Performs duties involving record filing and retrieval and assisting with the filing of registration documentation in electronic medical records
- Confirms next day appointments and alerts patients as to what documentation is needed, including details associated with time-of-service payment
Qualifying candidates must have an upbeat personality, excellent customer service, EMR experience, and the ability to multi-task.
**Qualifying candidates must also have at least two years of prior experience in a medical front office setting.**
This is a direct placement opportunity, NOT a temporary or temp-to-hire position. Please email your resume today for IMMEDIATE consideration!
|Job Category||Front Office Coordinators, Scheduler|