Med-Hire is working with an Internal Medicine practice seeking a Certified Medical Assistant for full time position in Sandy Springs!
- Phlebotomy and lab processing, including in office testing
- Complete patient intake, including vital signs, review of medical history and medication profiles
- Prepare patients and assist physicians for in office procedures
- Maintain appropriate and thorough charting/documentation
- Work closely with clinical team to provide comprehensive patient care
- Ability to multitask and work well with all office departments
Medical Assistant Certification or Registration must be through one of the following organizations:
- American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- American Medical Technologists (AMT)
- American Registry of Medical Assistants (ARMA)
- National Healthcareer Association (NHA)
- National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
You must also have a current CPR Certification through the American Heart Association.
**Candidates with strong phlebotomy experience preferred**
This is a full-time, direct placement opportunity. For IMMEDIATE considerations, email your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time