Med-Hire is working with a busy pediatrics practice in Alpharetta seeking a medical assistant with extensive experience working in children’s health.
**Qualified candidates will have a minimum of two years of recent experience working as a medical assistant in a pediatrics practice.**
- Phlebotomy and lab processing, including in office testing.
- Complete patient intake, including vital signs, review of medical history and medication profiles
- Prepare patients and assist physicians for in office procedures
- Maintain appropriate and thorough charting/documentation
- Work closely with clinical team to provide comprehensive patient care
- Ability to multitask and work well with all office departments
- Must be flexible to rotate weekend shifts if necessary
**Registered or Certified a plus, but not required for this position.**
This is a full-time, direct placement opportunity, NOT a temporary or temp-to-hire position and our client is interviewing NOW and ready to hire. If you have recent experience working in a pediatric or family practice and you LOVE this specialty, please send your resume today for IMMEDIATE consideration!
Job Type: Full-time